Terra Dinamic AG SRL
- PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
- Thank you for your interest in our company, website and/or our products.
- THE PRESENT CONTRACT. OBLIGATIVITY. CONTACT
- Changes and updates. We reserve the right of modifying at any moment and without any notification any of these Terms. For any order you place, the Terms and Conditions from that moment will apply to it. Accessing our site, you can see the latest Terms.
- We cannot guarantee that any products that have been included in the site at any time will also be available at any moment. We reserve the right of removing any product from sale at any moment.
- If you have questions or inquiries, you can contact us without any reservations at email@example.com by filling in the contact form and we’ll get back to you in the shortest time possible.
- WHO ARE WE?
- Identification and contact details. The site comis the property of Terra Dinamic AG SRL, with its headquarters in Str. Fuiorului nr 17, Bucuresti Sectorul 3, Bucurestiregistered with the Trade Register with no. J40/12662/2012, fiscal code RO30848100, phone 0747019271, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a company dealing in travel.
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You declare that all your personal data is accurate and updated. In case this data does not belong to you, you declare that you have obtained written permission from the person this is concerning and who’s data you are providing to us, or you do this for legal reasons, according to EU Regulation 679/2016.
- It may be possible we are collecting data through website cookies, or other similar technologies, such as the IP address, the web browser, or your device. If you want to find out more information, we recommend you access our Cookies Usage Policy. com.
- Selling to minors. Our site does not sell to minors. If you are under 18 years of age, please ask a parent or a guardian to place orders for you or to authorize placing an order. For more information you can contact us at any time on this e-mail email@example.com.
- SITE USAGE RULES
- By accessing, visiting, contacting or placing an order or conducting any type of activity on our site, you promise to follow the following rules:
- You are going to use this site exclusively to make legitimate purchases or to inform yourself;
- You will never make a false or fraudulent order, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the order and inform the authorities or address the justice to recover any loses caused to us;
- You will hand us exact, complete and updated data;
- You will respect any intellectual property rights with regards to any elements found on this site.
- You will not pursue any kind of activity that would harm our site in any way, in the contrary case we reserve the right to address the justice system to recover any loses we may suffer.
- Consequences. We reserve the right to block the access of any users who break these rules, to cancel any orders, or to file an application with the competent authorities to hold you accountable for any antisocial behavior, and to address the courts for the full recovery of any losses, present or future, including unfulfilled earnings and legal fees (including lawyer fees).
- STARTING THE CONTRACT
- Contract start date. The contract between you and us starts at the moment when your order is expressly accepted by us and you will receive as a result of this an email where we confirm your delivery.
- In case we are not accepting your order, but money has been withdrawn from your account, we will return that amount of money in the shortest time. The Terms and Conditions do not represent, for the purposes of legislation, an offer, rather an invitation to an offer.
- The decision is ours. We reserve the right to decide, unilaterally and without giving a reason whether to enter or not into a contract. We cannot be held accountable for the case we decide not to fulfill an order. The property rights for the products will be transferred to you only after paying all the sums due for those products, including delivery.
- PLACING AN ORDER
- There are two options for placing an order:
- Phone order at the following number0747019271;
- Email order at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, in this situation, please give us the following details:
- Delivery method;
- Order details: First name and surname, full address, or the data of the legal person for whom you are making an order for;
- The products or services you want: the name, the code or the links to those products.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- We cannot guarantee that the products or services you found at a certain moment on the site will be available at any moment for purchase. We don’t have any responsibility towards you for the situations when a product is no longer available on the site.
- Although we are trying to have updated information about product availability on the site, we cannot guarantee this information is updated, at any moment. All orders are reliant on the existence of the product in our inventory.
- For such cases where the products are not available anymore, but you have already placed an order, we will inform you about the unavailability of these products and we will recommend you similar products, for an equal or close value, that can be ordered. In case you choose not to order the similar products we are recommending you, we will cancel the order, and in case you already paid for them, we will return the money in the shortest time.
- PRODUCT PRICES. BILLING. PAYMENT.
- The prices for the products are displayed on the site in Lei or Euro just for informative purposes and include/don’t include VAT. The final price, delivery costs and other costs are customized and will be agreed upon with the client following a phone or email discussion.
- The payment method for the ordered products or services will be agreed upon with our clients once we will discuss the price.
- The delivery Terms and Conditions for our products and services will be agreed upon with the customer once the details about the products or services are established.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES GUARANTEE
- The guarantee for our products and services will be agreed upon with the customers when the details about the desired products or services.
- force majeure and unforeseeable circumstances
13.1 We cannot be held accountable in any way for any type of delay or failure in delivering our services because of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to, changes in legislation or regulations, embargos, wars, terror acts, uprisings, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, flooding, strikes, bad weather,hackings, acts from hackers or Internet Service Providers.
- INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
- The entire content of the website is the intellectual property of Terra Dinamic AG SRL. The site will be used by the users only to place an order or to obtain information. The site users do not have the right to download, modify the site partially or in its entirety, reproduce the site partially or in its entirety, copy, distribute, sell or exploit the site in any other manner that is contrary to the interests of the company Terra Dinamic AG SRL, regardless whether there is a commercial purpose or not.
- Any content (including, but not limited to the database, design elements, trademarks, legal content) are the intellectual property of Terra Dinamic AG SRL. The entire site is protected by Law 8/1996 regarding intellectual property rights, and for any violation, we reserve the right to notify the competent courts for the full recovery of the damage, as well as filing a complaint with the judicial bodies for the prosecution of the person guilty of this act.
- THIS AGREEMENT
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding any Contract and replaces any other agreement, any previous verbal or written between you and us.
- The Contract between you and us is obligatory. You cannot transfer, assign, encumber or give away in any other way this Contract or any of the rights or obligations you have as a result of it, without our previous written agreement. We can transfer, assign, encumber, subcontract or give away in any other way a Contract or any of the rights or obligations resulting from it.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- The Romanian law is applicable to the present agreement, as well as any use of the. Any litigation between us will be submitted for settlement to the Romanian courts.
- THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
- According to OUG 34/2014, if you are a consumer (individual) you have the right to withdraw from the contract, without stating any reason, withing 14 days from the day you, or a third party mandated by you, other than the carrier, has entered into the physical possession of the products.
- To exercise your right to withdraw please contact us for details on the email@example.com.
- COMPANY DATA
Name: Terra Dinamic AG SRL
Social headquarter: Str. Fuiorului nr 17, Bucuresti Sectorul 3, Bucuresti
Fiscal code: RO30848100
LAST UPDATE 4/5/2021